Agile Scrum Certification Training
As a Registered Education Provider for the Scrum Alliance, I frequently offer public Certified Scrum Developer training in different cities around the globe, as well as private, on-site training for development teams.
My comprehensive, forty-hour Certified Scrum Developer Essentials training consists of three component courses that fulfill the training requirements for becoming a Certified Scrum Developer.
Click on any component below for a full course description:
Agile Non-Certification Training
I also offer non-certification training in Agile developer practices that can be fully customized to fit your needs:
Curriculum by Number of Training Days
- One-Day Training
- Two-Day Training
- Three Day Training
- Four Day Training
- SSET (Scrum Software Essentials Training): Scrum Framework Developer Essentials + Scrum Software Developer Essentials: Scrum process and framework with key XP practices and TDD programming labs
- SDET (Scrum Developer Essentials Training): Design Pattern Developer Essentials + Scrum Software Developer Essentials: pattern-focused with grounding in Agile principles, XP practices, and TDD programming labs
- Five Day Training
- CSDT (Certified Scrum Developer Training): Certified Scrum Developer Essentials (includes Scrum Framework Developer Essentials + Design Pattern Developer Essentials + Scrum Software Developer Essentials): certification training on Scrum and XP principles, patterns, and practices with TDD programming labs
- ADET (Agile Developer Essentials Training): Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns + Scrum Software Developer Essentials: non-certification training on Agile and XP principles, patterns, and practices with TDD programming labs
- ADIT (Agile Developer Intensive Training): Agile Software Developer Essentials + Agile Software Developer Intensive: advanced Agile training covering principles, patterns, and practices with more in-depth programming labs
Who Should Attend?
My courses are designed to provide value to all software development team members, and have the greatest impact when everyone on the team can attend, including:
- Development Managers
- Product Managers
- QA Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Technical Analysts
- Technical Leads
- Technical Writers
Become a More-Proficient Developer:
Register for the next Certified Scrum Developer Essentials training session, or contact me to arrange a private, on-site session for your team.